Introduction to Homesteading (HS-101)
Welcome to Introduction to Homesteading. Homesteading, as I use the term, is a philosophy and approach to life. We use the term Homesteading to describe the pursuit of a simpler, more self sufficient life.
Essential elements of homesteading:
- Development of skills & knowledge
- Simplicity, frugality & contentment
- Love of tradition and heritage
- Self sufficiency
- Pursuit of a better life
Three main foundations:
Sure, we’ll deal with any number of odd topics. But in broad terms, this is what we’ll deal with.
In this course you will…
- Know what it means to homestead
- Understand philosophical foundations of modern homesteading.
- See yourself as able to be successful in some area(s) of homesteading.
- Understand the importance of mentorships.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 880
- Assessments Yes